With the holiday season fast approaching, we can’t wait for warm peppermint mochas, twinkling lights, and a calendar full of holiday parties! As etiquette dictates, we never show up to a party empty-handed, so we thought we would take the guesswork out of hostess gift-giving with ten cute hostess gift ideas. You can always bring a bottle of wine in a pinch, but these thoughtful hostess gifts will stand out amongst the bottles of Pinot Noir and Chardonnay on the gift table.
1. For the Vintage Lover: A cute vintage-inspired print perfect for a gallery wall.
2. For the Crafty Hostess: A darling DIY book filled with adorable creative projects.
3. For the Perpetual Hostess: Bring blossoming blooms to the party in these charming white vases.
4. For your Best Friend: A cute way to frame one of your favorite friend memories from the year.
5. For the Kitchen Maven: These pretty recipe cards by Rifle Paper Co. will help any baker stay organized.
6. For the Dog Lover: If your hostess is smitten with her pup, she’ll adore this cute pet bowl.
7. For the Downton Abbey Fan: Any hostess with a penchant for the Victorian will adore this tea cup with saucer and cream and sugar set.
8. For the Mason Jar Enthusiast: If your hostess leans towards the rustic, this Mason Jar tumbler will become her favorite way to sip sweet iced tea.
9. For the Charity Minded: For a close friend, this pretty necklace from 31 Bits is a gorgeous gift that also supports a worthy cause.
10. For the Hopeless Romantic: If your hostess dots her i’s with hearts, we’ve got a gift that is sure to make her swoon.
There’s nothing like a thoughtful hostess gift for showing your appreciation. Even better, remember to send a handwritten note of gratitude the old-fashioned way with cute stationery. For even more holiday gift ideas, check out our Gift Guide! And if you’re still looking for a holiday soiree outfit, be sure to look through our winter collection for elegant and sophisticated attire (not to mention some festive embellishments!)