The year is winding down and we're taking a moment to reflect on 2014: a year filled with countless laughs, high-fives, and living beautifully. While we're thankful for another year of wonderful memories, we're looking forward to ending 2014 on a good note, so we comprised a list of the fifteen things we are going to accomplish before the clock strikes midnight on New Year's Eve. We hope this list inspires you and helps you find joy in the last moments of 2014!
1. Treat yourself to something that spruces up your space.
2. Read a novel! Go for the classics to try something new, like a graphic novel!
3. Bundle up and spend a day playing in the snow
4. Craft your own centerpiece.
5. Make someone smile with a handwritten note.
6. Plant an indoor succulent garden.
7. Treat a friend to coffee.
8. Invite a few friends over for a movie marathon. Don't forget the popcorn!
9. Volunteer at an animal shelter.
10. Bake an apple pie.
11. Discover a new way to tie your winter scarf.
12. Spend an afternoon tackling a DIY.
13. Browse a local museum exhibit.
14. Give yourself a manicure in a fun hue. We want to try out Pantone's Color of the Year, Marsala!
15. Start a new Pinterest board and fill it with inspiration for the new year.
Do you have anything to add to this list? Leave us a comment and let us know!