Rebecca of The Clothes Horse always shines in her retro inspired ensembles, so we were incredibly excited to team up with her for our latest feature! While showcasing her versatile style by creating 7 outfits with just 6 items, Rebecca looks sophisticated with the perfect dose of vintage inspiration. She shows that with a little creativity, you can make even the smallest wardrobe go miles with just a few key pieces!
1. Rebecca started by layering this pretty striped dress under a chambray skirt. We love how the navy and light denim hue look paired together!
2. We're lifelong fans of mixing prints - especially stripes and florals! Rebecca effortlessly pairs this fit and flare striped dress with a colorful floral cardigan, curating an ensemble worthy of a summertime adventure.
3. Rebecca shows us that an A-line skirt paired with a polka dot top is an essential for a whimsical summer adventure.
4. Demonstrating ways to get more mileage out of your wardrobe, Rebecca layers this adorable polka dot cropped top over a delicate and feminine white dress. We love how this ensemble has the perfect amount of polish!
5. A classic outfit, Rebecca layers a floral cardigan tucked into a chambray skirt for a look that is both romantic and feminine. This look would be a necessity for an evening dinner!
6. An intricate bolero over this white frock creates an neutral outfit with a hint of romance. Even her retro cat eye sunglasses compliment the color palette! The way her hair and bold lips pop against the white and cream is simply delightful!
7. The bodice of the white dress transforms when layered under this light-hued denim skirt and is perfect for a summer day wandering a flea market.
We are so delighted to have Rebecca show us how to mix and match these pieces to create an array of outfits! Instead of sticking to boring basics, Rebecca wasn't afraid to mix patterns and textures in order to curate a plethora of ensembles from just a few pieces. For more from this vintage lover and active traveler, visit Rebecca on her blog and don't forget to take a peek at her retro style feature!