Our bar carts are stocked for the holiday season and we can't wait to mix up seasonal cocktails for holiday soirees, Thanksgiving dinner, and casual cocktail parties with friends. We gathered eight of our favorite autumn-inspired cocktail recipes from around the blogosphere, so ready your cocktail shaker and get into the spirit of the season with some festive libations!
1. Sparkling Cranberry Tea Cocktail: Cranberries make their way into a fall inspired cocktail via one of our favorite wedding blogs, 100 Layer Cake.
3. Cranberry Jello Shots: These cranberry jello shots from A Beautiful Mess are a grown-up version of the dorm party mainstay, and one that will certainly enliven any Friendsgiving!
4. Pomegranate Vanilla Sangria: We’re inspired by Jessica of How Sweet It Is to add some seasonal pomegranate to our sangria.
5. Pear Nectar Thyme Mimosa: We’re always up for trying variations on one of our favorite libations, and the pear nectar + thyme combo in this mimosa from The Glitter Guide sounds irresistible!
6. Bourbon Aged Stout Floats: These beer floats from A Better Happier are just the thing to serve alongside a thick slice of pie, in our humble opinion.
7. Autumn Punch: The loveliest flavors of fall shine in this autumn punch from Scout, so make a big batch before guests arrive, and be sure to garnish with pretty cinnamon sticks.
8. Fig Thyme Martini: The flavors of thyme and fig lend themselves to one truly aromatic cocktail, courtesy of Honestly Yum.
And if you're looking for more creative drinks ideas, be sure to peruse our Friday Frocktails, a cocktail series on our blog from the month of October. Cheers and happy holidays!