We're certainly ready to move on from April shower to May flowers! But before we enter the realm of all things May, we thought we'd close out April by reflecting on the past month. In case you missed anything, here are some of our favorite posts and moments from the month of April.
1. We prepared for Mother's Day with a heartfelt video that discusses the definition of motherhood. The video features our founder, Mai and her daughter, Amelie, as well as Amber Borycki and Amanda Crew of Granny Girls, and our Marketing Copywriter, Julia and her mother, Susie. Take a look at the video and contribute to our Mother's Day album if you haven't already!
2. Want to know which blogs are our favorites? We revealed all in this post!
3. We launched our new Wedding Advice series this month! So far, we have three truly informative posts for you, each written by our Marketing Coordinator, Sam. If you're planning your wedding, these posts are just what you're looking for!
4. In honor of Earth Day, we compiled some of our favorite DIYs for giving your wine bottles a second life. Test out one of these cute ideas!
5. We also shared some new writing ideas this month. We devised these silly writing prompts to help unlock creativity, and developed guidelines for writing your very own manifesto. Try your hand at these fun writing exercises as we head into May!
6. We certainly can't make it through a month without sharing some delicious recipes! We were thrilled to discover these incredible rustic fruit tart recipes, and had so much fun testing out these twists on the classic mimosa. Sunday brunch, anyone?
7. Our quest for new hairdo ideas continued this past month with a focus on casual updos. Take a look at our favorite tutorials for this casual, polished look!
8. We began a new blogger styling series this month, kicking things off with Tieka of Selective Potential. View the adorably rustic outfits she came up with using only seven items, and check our Instagram to look back on her posts -- she took over our account one weekend!
9. We focused on spring cleaning this month (and tackling the closet in particular!). It's never too late to start, so take a look at our helpful post on how to clean out your closet.
What were your highlights of the month? Let us know in the comments below!