When Pantone announced “Radiant Orchid” as color of the year, we could wait to celebrate the trend with bright, plummy lip colors. Now that it’s finally warm enough for those of us in Southern California to cast aside the tights and thick sweaters, we’re on the lookout for pretty lipsticks, stains, and glosses that will add that pop of Radiant Orchid to our favorite ensembles. If you’d also like to brighten up your everyday look this spring (like the gorgeous Emma Stone below), give one of the following lip colors a try!
1. Benefit Lollitint: A lip and cheek stain in one, this tint can be blended out for a soft glow or layered on for major statement. We’ll definitely pair this lip color with a maxi dress and floppy hat on breezy afternoons! Shop it here.
2. NYX Butter Gloss in Strawberry Parfait: This lovely gloss smells delicious and adds a subtle touch of Radiant Orchid to your everyday makeup look. You’ll find us wearing this non-sticky gloss with a dainty floral print and rustic ankle boots at our next picnic. Shop it here.
3. YSL Rouge Volupte Shine in Fuchsia in Rage: This vibrant, luxurious lipsticks also imparts moisture and shine. We can’t wait to wear this with a floral blazer and our favorite skinny jeans on a day out on the town! Shop it here.
4. Maybelline Color Sensational Vivids Lipcolor in Brazen Berry: An almost neon hue, this lipstick is not only gorgeous, but truly affordable! We’ll be pairing this lipstick with a printed top and pleated skirt for a fun twist on a retro look on a weekend shopping trip. Shop it here.
5. MAC Flat Out Fabulous Retro Matte Lipstick: This glamorous lipstick is as matte as it get, so we’d recommend scrubbing your lips before parading around in this statement shade (it’s worth it though, trust us!). We’ll style this lipstick with a fit-and-flare dress and colorful necklace for a fun spring party. Shop it here.
Which Radiant Orchid lip color have you been eyeing? Are you daring to wear this vivid hue?