With spring breezes and warmer weather on the horizon, we've taken to looking for casual updos to help tame our tresses. Whether we're working away in the office, heading to a wedding, or grabbing a bite to eat with a friend, perfecting our casual updos is a must for us this season. If you've also been on the hunt for new hair inspiration, browse through these chic, casual updo ideas from some of our favorite blogs! Simply click on the title of each style for a link to the tutorial.
1. Braided Chignon Updo: We love this polished-yet-nonchalant braided chignon from Katie Shelton of Skunkboy Creatures (as featured on A Beautiful Mess). You know we'll be adding small braids to our updos from now on!
2. Braided Crown Updo: This braided crown updo from Hair Romance would be perfect for attending a garden wedding or spring soiree. Even if your braiding skills leave something to be desired, the orderly form of this updo will keep your look lovely.
3. Low Bun Updo: Perfect for a casual lunch date, this low bun is a wonderful idea from Emma Chapman of A Beautiful Mess. Simply add a pretty barrette to this look to prepare for a nice event.
4. Faux Braided Headband Updo: We love the retro feel of this look from Keiko Lynn! This updo may look difficult, but Keiko's breakdown shows it's much easier than you'd think.
5. Curved Lace Braid Updo: This creative updo from Hair Romance would be ideal for a date night or party. We love the unique curve of the braid!