-4 Table legs
-8 Flat washers + 4 Wing nuts
-Paint + Paint brush
-Measuring tool (yard stick, measuring tape, etc.)
1. Measure out where you want to position the table legs and mark it on the surface of the suitcase.
2. Use a power drill to create holes at the points that you marked.
3. Paint the four table legs any color you want and give them time to dry before attaching. (Note: You can also paint them afterwards, but the table legs might be easier to handle while they're still unattached).
4. Place one flat washer onto each table leg.
5. Affix the table legs onto the suitcase by twisting them into the holes you drilled.
6. Place one flat washer over each hole inside of the suitcase.
7. Screw a wing nut over the top to secure each table leg.
8. Decorate your coffee table with vintage books and other lovely details!
9. Share this DIY project with others on Pinterest ♥
See our other DIY suitcase projects for more vintage luggage inspiration!