Our marketing associate made these for the office last week, and they lasted for only about 10 minutes before they were all eaten up! This recipe is amazing for two reasons ... it's very easy to make and it incorporates Nutella. To make these treats even better, she baked them in adorable cupcake liners and used a generous amount of icing. We all can't wait till she makes some more so we can eat them again! See the original recipe here.
2 cans Pillsbury Grands Biscuits
2 cups Nutella
Flour and Sugar for rolling
Cream Cheese Icing:
4oz Cream Cheese (softened)
1 tsp Vanilla
1 1/2 cups Powdered Sugar
Makes 16 rolls, Preheat oven to 350 degrees
1. Lightly cover your surface with flour and sugar, then roll each biscuit out until it is flat and double in its original size.
2. Spread the Nutella on the flattened biscuits until they are completely covered. The more Nutella, the better!
3. Roll up the flattened biscuits and cut them into three pieces.
4. Place the three cut pieces into the cupcake liners.
5. Bake for about 15 mins. After they are done in the oven let them cool for about 5 mins before putting the icing on.
Add as much cream cheese icing as you want and enjoy the gooey goodness and hazelnut flavor of these heavenly rolls.