We didn't know that it was possible to combine all of our favorite delights into one sweet culinary confection, but we were utterly wrong (and thank goodness!). Lauren Foster of Love Lola has graced us with her Cranberry Chocolate Chip Cheesecake Cookie recipe, and it was love at first bite. These little slices of heaven are a must for your next batch of holiday treats!
2 sticks of butter, room temperature
6 oz. cream cheese
¾ cup sugar
¼ cup brown sugar
1 egg, 2 egg whites
2 tsp vanilla extract
2 cups all-purpose flour
1 tsp salt
½ tsp. baking soda
1 cup dark chocolate chips
½ cup dried cranberries
1. Preheat the oven to 350 F. While the oven is heating, cream together the butter, cream cheese, and sugar using a hand mixer.
2. Once there is a smooth texture, add the eggs and vanilla extract and continue to mix.
3. In a separate bowl, combine the flour, salt, and baking soda.
4. Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and mix until just combined.
5. Fold in the dark chocolate chips and cranberries.
6. Using a cookie scoop, scoop the dough onto a prepared cookie sheet and bake for 9 minutes.
7. Remove from the oven and let cool about 10 minutes. For the best flavor, store any leftovers in the refrigerator.
Tired of the repetitive cheesecake dish at your holiday table? Try this spin on the recipe: cranberry chocolate chip cheesecake cookies. They are rich and creamy, and they cut your preparation time in half. It’s a win for all. Thanks Lauren! Find more recipes in our holiday cookbook, Sugar and Spice!
Have a recipe that you are interested in sharing? We'd love to see it! Send your instructions and unedited photos to firstname.lastname@example.org for a chance to join our Ruche Blogger Family and become published.