When Fall comes around, our first thought is to revamp our wardrobe, but what about our workspaces? Stylish organization is easily achievable with this adorable (not to mention super easy to make) cork pencil holder. We've put together this simple DIY project that is both fun and functional! And be sure to see her last DIY decor post on how to make a chevron yarn wine bottle vase for another fun weekend craft.
Roll of cork
Scissors or craft knife
1. Measure and mark out the height of the can on the cork.
2. Cut out enough cork to wrap around the entire can.
3. Use a glue gun to secure the cork onto the can.
4. Take a paintbrush or puffy paint and draw a scallop design (or any other design that you'd like!) onto the cork.
5. Allow time to dry and then you're done!
Turning something old and basic into something from the heart is the perfect way to start the Fall season, wouldn't you say?
Love it? Be sure to pin it to your DIY Pinterest board with our graphic below!