No matter your style, adding a delicate flower crown to any look will infuse your outfit with a touch of rustic charm. Our latest Rustic feature has inspired us to experiment with different flower crown styles, so we’ve rounded up some of our favorite flower crown DIYs from the ‘net to share with you. Pick the effect you’re looking for, stop by your local flower shop or craft store for the necessary blooms, and don your new crown at a music festival this spring.
1. Something elegant: This wild rose and lavender flower crown from Bridal Musings is a sophisticated, luxurious option that you may want to include in a bridal shoot! We love the rich colors and variety of blossoms.
2. Something ethereal: These various peachy flower crowns featured on Green Wedding Shoes remind us of A Midsummer Night’s Dream! We imagine Titania, Queen of the Fairies, donning something this lovely.
3. Something romantic: Style Me Pretty has the wonderful idea of creating a flower crown with hair combs to keep everything in place. With that kind of comfort, this gorgeous flower crown is tempting to wear on a daily basis!
4. Something natural: A green, earthy option, this flower crown DIY from Gro Designs is perfect for an outdoor photo shoot or music festival. We love the various versions they include if you’re looking for a more dramatic or subtle effect.
5. Something simple: The last flower crown DIY comes from our good friends over at A Beautiful Mess. An understated option, this delicate crown is a great place to start if you’re a bit daunted by the trend!
Which flower crown style fits you best? Make sure to tag us on Instagram (#shopruche) if you try out our own DIY!