One of the best things about Easter Sunday is the celebratory tradition of an elaborate breakfast or brunch. Whether you're hosting family this Easter or are spending a quiet morning with a few friends, we're pretty sure you'll want your get-together to include a delicious meal. Here are some amazing breakfast recipes to feature on the menu this Sunday (or any other weekend you gather loved ones for brunch).
1. Gooey Chocolate Pull Apart Rolls: Be still our beating hearts! This recipe from Flourishing Foodie is the perfect treat to satisfy the sweet tooth, and it'll fill your home with the scent of freshly-baked pastries. What could be better?
2. Spring Onion Fritatta: One way to make sure everyone is satisfied at your brunch is to include a vegetarian and gluten-free option. Try your hand at this fritatta from Love and Lemons for the perfect savory accompaniment to all of that Easter chocolate!
3. Peanut Butter and Jam Bubble Waffles: These amazing waffles will cheer up any children attending your brunch, and it's no secret you'll love them too! Follow this recipe from A Beautiful Mess for a fun twist on an old favorite, and experiment with the filling if you're not one for PB&J (strawberries and whipped cream, anyone?).
4. Chorizo, Ricotta, and Greens Rolled In French Dough: A wonderful appetizer or savory side, these gourmet pinwheels make a creative and easy-to-make addition to any brunch. Test out this recipe from What Should I Eat For Breakfast Today and prepare extras to save for the next morning!
5. Baguette French Toast: Brunch is never complete without a serving of French toast! This baguette version from Dash and Bella can be made in a casserole dish, making it easy to serve to a larger group on Easter. Finish it off with extra powdered sugar -- Easter is all about celebration!
We hope you have a lovely Easter, Ruchettes! Do you have any go-to recipes for Easter breakfast?