Yields 4 small servings
1 tablespoon lemon juice
3 tablespoons brown sugar
1 1/2 teaspoons cinnamon
1 teaspoon cornstarch
Dash of ground all spice
Pinch of salt
2 tablespoons butter
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. Peel and slice four apples. Spread the slices on a baking sheet.
3. Sprinkle with lemon juice, brown sugar, cinnamon, cornstarch, all spice, and salt.
5. Top with small cubes of butter and bake until golden (about 15 to 25 minutes).
5. Remove from oven and serve warm. It’s perfect on top of ice cream!