Add a touch of cuteness to your spring table decor with this felt bunny DIY project!
Felt (white and pink)
Needle & thread (white)
Pom poms (white)
1. Draw, trace, or print out a bunny outline to use as a template.
2. Once you have a template, place it onto the white felt and use it to cut out two bunny shapes.
3. Use the same template to cut out two bunny ears from the pink felt. These will be used for the inner portion of the bunny's ears.
4. Stitch one pink ear onto each bunny. Make sure that the pink portion of the ear is on the side of the bunny that will be facing inwards.
5. Place one bunny cut out on top of the other. Use a needle and thread to stitch the two pieces together along the border of the body. Make sure to leave the bottom part open.
6. For the tail, sew a white pom pom onto the back of the bunny.
7. Feel free to add more details such as eyes and a cute nose!
8. Roll a piece of leftover felt and place it inside the bunny to help prop it up.
9. You're done! :)
P.S. See these bunnies in our free spring e-cards!