1 cup brown sugar
1 cup white sugar
1.5 cups peanut butter (creamy)
1 stick of butter
2 tsp vanilla
2 tsp baking soda
4.5 cups oatmeal
1 cup chocolate chips
12 oz M&M's (green and red, of course)
1. Mix brown sugar, white sugar, peanut butter, and butter.
2. Add eggs, vanilla, and baking soda.
3. Stir in 4.5 cups oatmeal, 1 cup chocolate chips, and 12 oz M&M's.
4. Scoop a generous amount for each cookie onto a baking sheet.
5. Bake at 350 degrees for 10 minutes and let cool for 10 minutes.
6. Enjoy with a glass of milk!