The season of gift-giving brings with it a heap of ribbons, bows, and wrapping paper! Thoughtful and creative wrapping makes every gift feel more special. But, in such a busy season, sometimes we don’t get around to wrapping up our gifts as early as we planned to! If you perhaps, ahem, have not yet wrapped those gifts, you’re in luck. We have rounded up five of the cutest DIY Christmas wrapping ideas from our favorite blogs!
1. Brown Kraft paper: We love the simple, rustic look of brown Kraft paper, and it makes a perfect canvas for adding different festive elements. So we are thrilled to share all these wonderful Christmas wrapping ideas with Kraft paper from DIY darling Justina Blakeney! All of these darling wrapping ideas were featured in our DIY guide, A Homemade Holiday.
2. Maps: Give your gifts a cute cartographic touch by wrapping them up in a map. Elsie and Emma of A Beautiful Mess went two steps further, adding a glittery heart and a lovely white feather (which, evocative of flight, goes perfectly with the map!)
3. Velvet ribbons: Velvet is ever the most luxe of fabrics, making it a lovely Christmas wrapping idea. The girls at the Glitter Guide knew that the quickest way to dress up a present is with a sweet velvet ribbon!
4. Sparkle and glitz: There are so many things we love about the holiday season, but glitter and sparkle pretty much top the list! Let your presents shine with these gorgeous ideas from Grey Likes Weddings.
5. Foliage: A little foliage secured with twine is a quick way to add a beautiful organic feel. We love how The Granny Girls used greenery and winter berries to make their presents that much prettier.
6. Lace fabric: Mandi from Making Nice in the Midwest guest posted on A Beautiful Mess and used lace to bring some vintage elegance under the tree for one of our favorite Christmas wrapping ideas! Finish it off with a satin bow.
Let’s face it – it’s super fun to receive gifts that are Pinterest worthy - and each of these Christmas wrapping ideas is adorable and pinnable!