It's Friday! After working hard all week long, you deserve a relaxing break. After the hustle and bustle of Monday through Friday, we love the idea of crafting a unique cocktail with a few friends! From tropical tastes of mango and pineapple to sweet peach and strawberry, we're looking forward to enjoying the summer sun and infusing seasonal flavors into our cocktails. Here are a few recipes that are perfect for unwinding and enjoying the end of a busy week!
1. Frozen Mango & Apple Daiquiris: This blend of summery ingredients courtesy of Topped With Cinnamon has us looking forward to 5 o'clock! Frozen daiquiris are the perfect libation for cooling off in the summertime, and this recipe is at the top of our must-try list.
2. White Peach Gin Fizz: This bubbly and invigorating spirit from Adventures In Cooking is exactly what we want to be sipping on after a long week! A hint of sweet peach along with a delicate garnish makes this drink a summery necessity!
3. Pineapple Mint Juleps: This drink is proof that How Sweet It Is has crafting the perfect cocktail down to a science. This fruity beverage will have you imagining you're relaxing on a lush beach in the Caribbean!
4. Watermelon Strawberry Citrus Sangria: We love mixing a sweet sangria to accompany an end-of-the-workweek gathering! Chilled wine infused with our favorite citrus flavors, watermelon and strawberry is definitely an essential. Joy The Baker has created a sangria perfect for a hot day!
5. Sotol Swizzle: In the spirit of a margarita, this beverage recipe from Honestly YUM has an impeccable balance of kick and sweetness. We love that this drink features crushed ice and swizzle stick used to make the glass frosty for a cocktail that's both unique and tasty!
Shop our summer time workwear and celebrate after hours with these 5 delicious cocktails! See our past libations here, and if you're looking for a refreshing alcohol-free option, visit our fruit-infused water recipes!