- Mod Podge
- Paint Brush
- Measuring Tool
1. Measure and cut out a section of lace that covers one side of your suitcase.
2. Brush on a thick layer of mod podge at the edges of the suitcase.
3. Place the lace over the mod podge. Line up the edges of the lace with the edges of the suitcase and hold them in place for a few seconds.
4. Allow time for the mod podge to dry. Repeat on the other side and then you're done!
5. Share this lovely lace project with everyone on Pinterest!
1. Measure out a piece of fabric that fits the dimensions of your suitcase. Use a marker to trace a chevron pattern onto it.
2. Cut the chevron pieces out of the fabric.
3. Brush mod podge onto the suitcase and position the chevron pieces as desired.
4. Allow time to dry and then repeat on the other side.
5. Share your love for chevron with others on Pinterest ♥
For even more vintage luggage inspiration, see our other DIY suitcase projects!