- 1 package of Grands Homestyle Buttermilk biscuits (1 package makes 10 clusters)
- 1 stick of butter
- White sugar / cinnamon mix
- Cream cheese
- 1 can of condensed milk
- Muffin tin and liners
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2. Melt the stick of butter until liquified.
3. Open biscuit package and separate each piece of dough into 4 pieces.
4. Roll the dough pieces into balls and dip them in the melted butter.
5. Thoroughly cover each dough ball in the cinnamon sugar mix.
6. Place three dough balls in each muffin liner.
7. Add a tiny bit of cream cheese (pinky-sized) in the center of each cluster.
8. Bake in the oven for 15 minutes or until golden.
9. Take out and let cool for 10 minutes.
10. Pour the condensed milk over the muffin clusters.
We tried this delicious recipe last week and we're anxious to make another batch!