We recently hosted a Crafts and Cocktails event with Zooey Magazine and A Beautiful Mess and spent an afternoon indulging in sweet treats and crafty DIY projects. Our Fabric Hanger DIY was a huge hit, so we're excited to share it with all of you too! If you're looking for a cute Mother's Day gift or a special hanger for your wedding dress, this DIY project is for you. ♥
1. Cut the fabric into long strips (about 1 inch wide).
2. Take one end of a fabric strip and tie a knot at the top of the hanger.
3. Wrap the fabric tightly around the hanger.
4. Once you reach the end of the fabric, use tacky glue to secure it.
5. Add more fabric strips with glue until the entire hanger is covered.
6. Once you reach the top, tie the end of the fabric strip into a knot.
7. Cut off any excess fabric.
8. Add a bow to cover the knots.
Love it? Share it!
Have a DIY project that you are interested in sharing? We'd love to see it! Send your instructions and unedited photos to email@example.com for a chance to join our Ruche Blogger Family and become published.