If you started planning your wedding around the time you were six, you probably envisioned that everything would be pink! Now that you’re all grown up, your wedding colors may have expanded beyond the cotton-candy hue you favored in childhood, but that doesn’t mean you can’t still bring the sweetest of romantic colors into your nuptials! Any self-confessed girly girl or hopeless romantic has her eyes on a pink wedding bouquet, but a pink wedding bouquet can be arranged for any wedding style and bridal look.
Let’s start with the flowers. Some of the primary flowers to have in a pink wedding bouquet include: dahlias, garden roses, ranunculus, and peonies. While those flowers take center stage in a pink wedding bouquet, some secondary plants and greenery to consider include: carnations, succulents, lamb’s ear, olive branches, dusty miller, delphinium, heather, hydrangea, lavender, lily of the valley, Queen Anne’s lace, and stock. Here are 5 ideas for pink wedding bouquets that show just how versatile this pretty floral hue can be!
1. Dahlia delight: This pink wedding bouquet highlights one big pink dahlia, and then complements it with creams and red ranunculus for a modern and fresh aesthetic, perfect for an elegant affair or art gallery wedding! Take this idea by starting with a primary pink flower and creating color contrasts with a few different hues.
2. Rustic pinks: The wild, gathered look of this pink wedding bouquet with pops of greenery and varied shades of pinks, oranges, and peach along with berries is perfect for a rustic ranch wedding. Use this idea for your own bouquet by pairing sweet pink florals with greenery big on rustic charm!
3. Peony perfection: A bouquet bursting with pink peonies is 100% guaranteed to make us swoon. This is a modern classic, but peonies are only briefly in season, so if you get married outside their blooming time, swap for garden roses!
4. Vintage elegance: The sweet prettiness of this pink wedding bouquet comes from the soft pastel palette of the florals, with blooming pink roses and cream hydrangeas creating a sense of profusion. A bouquet like this looks darling or a garden wedding or vintage-inspired day.
5. Muted pinks: Since we’re crazy for peonies, we had to pick one more pink wedding bouquet that put this gorgeous bloom on display! With muted pinks and peachy hues paired with gentle creams, this delicate, whimsical bouquet is perfect for a glam outdoor soiree.
With a profusion of blooming inspiration, we hope you start pinning your way to the perfect pink wedding bouquet! Don't just save pink strictly for wedding decor, add a pop of pink to your everyday ensemble by shopping our Shades of Pink collection!
Happy wedding planning!