Today we have a special guest post! Blogger Rebekah, from A Bit of Sunshine, dreamed up this adorable late summer DIY just for you. We hope you enjoy!
two different colors of suede
a pair of ear wires
1. Cut two triangles and two smaller diamond shapes from the pieces of suede.
2. Glue the diamond shapes onto the triangle by folding it in half on top making them as straight as possible.
3. Use a couple of clothes pins or heavy books and press the pieces together until the glue dries.
4. Using a hammer and a small nail pierce a small hole into each corner of the triangles.
5. Use the jewelry pliers to add a jump ring and a small length of chain to each corner through the holes you just made. Make sure to count the chain links so that each side is equal.
6. Add a larger jump ring to connect the two lengths of chain and then hang them on the ear wires.