* Make your favorite cupcake batter recipe. Then spray your cupcake pan thoroughly with cooking spray - don't use your liners so you'll have a nice fit in the jars once your cupcakes are complete! Fill each hole about 2/3 with the batter.
* After your cupcakes have completely cooled on a wire rack, bag them in freezer Ziploc bags and freeze overnight.
* Slice frozen cupcakes in half. Place the bottom half in a jar, pipe with frosting, add the top half, and pipe the top.
* Seal the lids (add your favorite scrapbook paper or a photo of the person of honor on each lid ahead of time.)
* Tie spoons to the side of each jar with twine.
* Refrigerate until party time! Yum!!!