Happy Spring, Ruchettes! It’s a bit difficult to differentiate between the seasons in sunny Southern California, but we’re excited that those of you in colder climates are beginning to defrost. In honor of the warmer weather in store for us all, here are some fun ideas to add to your spring bucket list! We hope that adding some (or all!) of these plans to your agenda will help you cherish each moment of the season.
Image via Sinclair and Moore
1. Eat outdoors: Take advantage of the improving weather and gorgeous flora by dining al fresco. Sit outside at your favorite restaurants and cafes, or pack a yummy picnic to share with friends or coworkers.
2. Dabble in a new hobby: If you’ve had a hobby on your maybe-one-day mental list, make it a priority this season to truly give it a chance. Learn a song on the ukulele, try your hand at origami, learn to knit (maybe you’ll have a finished scarf by the time fall rolls around!), or make your very first cherry pie.
3. Discover your new signature smoothie: With the influx of seasonal fruit and veggies at your local farmers market, spring is a great time to experiment with smoothies. Test out a green smoothie to kickstart your morning, or unwind in the afternoon by sipping on a berry smoothie.
4. Add color to your wardrobe: If you tend to shy away from bright tones, ‘tis the season to step out beyond the neutrals. After you make room in your closet for a few new pieces, liven up a favorite outfit with a pop of peach or coral.
5. Go on a weekend trip: Even if you don’t have time for a full-fledged spring break, make the most of your free weekends to visit a new place. Take a look at our weekend trip ideas and start saving a little extra so you can splurge on train tickets, museum fees, or a nice dinner with friends.
May you live beautifully this spring by making the most of each warm day! Will you be completing a spring bucket list this season?