Chocolate Cinnamon Cupcakes recipe adapted from cooks.com
Measuring spoons from Ruche
1/4 cup Cinnamon Sugar Butter (add 1 TBSP of cinnamon/sugar to one stick of butter, beat together)
1/4 cup buttermilk
1 (1 ounce) square unsweetened chocolate, melted
1 teaspoon vanilla
1 cup all-purpose flour
1 teaspoon baking soda
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/4 cup boiling water
2) Combine sugar and 1/4 cup Cinnamon Sugar Butter Spread in large bowl; beat at medium speed until well mixed.
3) Add buttermilk, 1 ounce melted chocolate, egg and vanilla; continue beating until well mixed.
4) Reduce speed to low; add flour, baking soda and salt. Beat until well mixed. Add boiling water; continue beating until smooth.
5) Spoon about 1 tablespoon batter into each prepared muffin pan cups. Bake for 10 to 12 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool completely.
6) Pipe on the cream cheese frosting (We used a Ziploc bag and cut the tip to add the frosting) and colorful sprinkles to your heart's desire. Enjoy!