1 can refrigerated biscuits
1/3 cup Land O' Lakes Cinnamon Sugar Butter Spread
2 cups powdered sugar
1 tsp vanilla extract
4 tbsp milk
canola oil (for frying)
1) Heat up the oil in a frying pan on medium heat.
2) While your pan is heating up, take out the biscuits and cut out the centers. I used a knife to cut out the centers, but you can also use cookie cutters.
3) Once the circles are cut out of the doughnuts and fry them in the oil until both sides are a nice golden brown (shouldn't take more than 2 minutes or so on each side).
4) Let the doughnuts cool until you're able to handle them. While the doughnuts are cooling, prepare the glaze. Melt the butter spread in a bowl (I put it in the microwave--took less than a minute). Stir in the powdered sugar and the vanilla. Next you want to add the milk 1 tbsp at a time, stirring each time you add a tablespoon. After the 4th tbsp, the glaze should be thin enough to dip the doughnuts in it.
5) Once the glaze is prepared and the doughnuts are cool, dip the doughnuts into the glaze and set them on a wire rack so the glaze can set. I spooned extra glaze on top of each doughnut once it was on the wire rack (I love glaze).
The doughnuts are best when eaten the same day. They're absolutely delicious!