Watercolor tassels are the perfect addition to your next party or get-together! We used these for our birthday celebration. If you want to make your own, just follow the steps below!
-Twine or Rope
1. Cut 18x18inch squares. Make sure to save scraps to make ties.
2. Squeeze a little bit of paint into a spray bottle half full of water. Put enough color to contrast against the white fabric. Shake well.
3. Spray the mixture on the fabric making sure to leave some white spaces. Let it dry. If desired spray with another color using the steps above.
4. After the fabric is dry, cut 1.5 inch strips leaving a 3 2 inch space in the center. Repeat this step on the other side.
5. Fold the fabric in half then cut the piece into thirds.
6. Take a 0.5 inch strip of dyed fabric and tie the top edge of the tassel. Trim the edges if desired.
7. String tassels through twine or rope.
See these beauties in action at our #RucheTurns7 Birthday Party.